How to choose the best VPN services?
When you start searching for a VPN, you will notice that there are a lot of them. You probably find more than 300 VPNs on the market nowadays. So how will you pick the most suitable one?
Firstly, you should know what you are looking for and find the best one you are looking for. Now a question arose: how do you know what to look for in the best VPN services? You should check these listed qualities in VPN services to check which one is best.
FIGURE OUT THE SPEED OF VPN SERVICES:
One should always check the speed of VPN services. You can find a speed test that is available on the menu of each VPN service. After that, click on the run test; a page appears to start the speed test by clicking on the speed test. This will test the download speed of that particular VPN service. Download Speed is a measure of data transfer rate in kilobytes per second (or kbps). The higher the download pace, the greater the VPN service is. No matter where you belong or what you are doing, everyone deserves the best VPN services.
Vpn services may have different speeds. No two VPN servers are alike or similar. Indeed servers located in the same country can hold different rates, which is normal. You only have to run a Speed Test to filter the fastest server location for your needs. In 2019, the world’s fastest VPN service was Hotspot Shield. Ookla was awarded the Speed Test. Hotspot Shield outperformed the competitors in both local and international testing conducted by the Speed Test by Ookla.
Some of the fasted VPN services according to their speed are listed below:
- Hotspot Shield
- Express VPN
- Norton Secure VPN
- Private Internet Access
These are the best VPN service providers, according to speed test. Depending on the robustness of the company’s network and the number of servers it offers, some VPNs barely impact your connection. If you are using a VPN for streaming or downloading, speed should be your priority. You will have to avoid the slow down connection pretty much.
No matter where you are using or what you are using, the VPN service provider should have provided you the best speed among all the providers. And the one which gives you the best and fastest speed should become your VPN service provider according to the speed only.
FIGURE OUT THE BEST RELIABLE VPN SERVICES:
In my opinion, any VPN service’s reliability is one of the most important features one should check out. Nowadays, one of the best ways to secure everything you do online is by using a VPN service provider. So no matter which VPN service you are using, it should be trustworthy, or we can say reliable. We can find plenty of fake VPN services in the market or the internet which access your files or photos. Which is dangerous, so everyone should check the reliability of VPN services. Not all VPN services are trustworthy on the internet. You should always use a trusted and top-rated VPN service provider. Choose from the trusted VPN services because when you sign in your IP address, you are sharing all your details with the service provider. Sometimes you do have to trust that your VPN service provider has your best interest at heart because you rely on them to secure your connection, keep everything encrypted, and protect your activity from hackers.
If security and reliability are all you are concerned with, then always use that VPN service provided by your school or your company. Some of the reliables VPN service provider are listed below:
- Hotspot Shield
- CyberGhost VPN
Always do your homework on VPN services you have chosen, verify their terms and conditions are legit, and then take some additional steps to protect yourself and your data.
As we can see that not all VPN services are reliable, we should very carefully select the VPN service provider. We have to scan it through the crime, or we can talk to customer service, or we can deeply drain it’s privacy and security services. If we find this all ok or correct, we can say that it should be the best one. The reliability of any VPN services is the most important because we provide or share our data and files. We are sharing our browsing history and many more things with the VPN service provider.
So the VPN service provider which we are using must be reliable and trustworthy. During the selection of a VPN service provider, we must check either it is genuine, or it is fake. If it is genuine, it is suitable for the customer, but it will create several enormous customer problems if it is fake. It may happen, so everyone should be cautious while using or selecting a VPN service provider. Always choose the most reliable and trustworthy VPN service provider among all the VPN service providers on the internet or in the market only after completing your inquiry.
FIGURE OUT THE PRIVACY AND SECURITY OF VPN SERVICES:
Like the last point, it is evident that the VPN service you are using is trustworthy. A VPN service is trustworthy and reliable only when its privacy and security is vital. Not every VPN service in the market or the internet is secure in terms of privacy and security. All do deep digging before choosing your VPN services for their privacy and security terms.
Avoid using free VPN services because free VPN services have to make money somehow. If it’s not from usage limits or not on premium plans, then it’s making its money from your data, logging your activity, and using it for marketing purposes. This should be dangerous for your data and for you too, so avoid using free VPN services, or if you are using it, always make sure it is safe and secure, and its privacy and security are strong. If privacy is your concern, then you have more to consider. Privacy-minded VPN users should have always used a paid VPN service. They have to trust their VPN services that their provider isn’t keeping an eye on what they are doing or watching their activities, personal data, and logs.
Some users think that paid VPN services are always safe, but it is just an illusion. Some paid users are not secure, either in terms of privacy or in terms of security. Ideally, you think that you are paying for their services. They must provide excellent and safe services. Most of the time, this thought is correct, but they don’t provide security services in some cases. Here are some tips one should use to research paid VPN services:
- Contact the customer services of those VPN services: This is another best way to confirm VPN services’ privacy and security. Suppose from general searching you don’t get your answer regarding privacy and security services. In that case, you can contact customer service to provide you the real facts about their privacy and security services. Never be afraid of doing this because if you rely on them, they should give you the best services in all the terms and conditions.
- Don’t blindly trust any VPN service provider in or outside your country:- Sometimes, some of the VPN users thought that this country has better privacy and security laws; they must have secure VPN services, which is not valid. They are convinced of the local laws of the country. Any VPN service provider can be useful in security and privacy or wrong in that this depends on the VPN provider, not on the country’s local laws.
Every VPN service user confirms the privacy and security service before signing up for the VPN services. During selecting the VPN service provider, one confirms the encryption also. Encryptions define how strongly a VPN service provider implements its security. The more powerful the encryption, the better the VPN service provider is. If the performance is balanced. Stronger encryptions tend to result in slower VPN connection speeds. Private Internet Access is just one example of a VPN service that can offer superb security features that don’t affect performance. Like these specifications, we should always select the right VPN service provider regarding strong encryption and best regarding privacy and service.
If security and privacy are suitable, it becomes one crucial reason why that particular VPN service provider is best. Every VPN service provider should have built trust among the customer, and most importantly, the customer service of the VPN service provider should confirm the privacy and security terms.
FIGURE OUT THE COMPATIBILITY OF VPN SERVICES:
It is essential to check out the compatibility of the VPN services on their devices. In this topic, we will discuss which device and operating system can or cannot support VPN services or software. In today’s virtual connected world, people use more than one device for multiple reasons. Hence, app developers need to create apps compatible with various user interfaces. To put things into perspective, let’s look at the user base of some of the most popular Operating Systems such as:
- Microsoft Windows
First, we are going to discuss why VPN cross-platform compatibility is essential. Nowadays, we are using multiple devices or software, and everything must need VPN services. You don’t just need VPN software on your computer or only on your laptop; you should need it on more than one device, let’s say 2-3 devices, so that you can browse the web both inside and outside the home. The most important thing is to secure them with a VPN, which is as important as the security of your own laptop or personal computer.
However, we can say a cross-platform compatible VPN service provider confirms or ensures that your online identity and personal data are never in danger when using the web or browsing something. Always confirm the VPN service provider which device you are using, either Windows, Mac, or Android. The service provider may suggest the best VPN devices according to your needs. There are some VPN services which is compatible with only one device, which is not an ideal VPN service because everyone is using more than one device, so it is crucial to choose a good VPN service that is compatible with more than one devices and can also be compatible for different devices like iPhone, Windows or Android.
These are some points which one should keep in mind before choosing a VPN service. Every one wants to select the best VPN service. But sometimes, by mistaking one point, they choose the wrong VPN service, which has the most dangerous outcome. So it is important to do your preparation correctly and sincerely before selecting a VPN service.
Best VPN Services of 2021
- Hotspot Shield
Professional services of VPN services provider:
One should always have a good idea regarding the professional services of that particular VPN service that they are using. So what are the professional services of a VPN? However, not every VPN service provides good professional services. A VPN service provider offers professional services easy to use for the users, get all the queries solved, and be an ideal VPN service provider. If a VPN service provider provides good professional services, we can say it is a perfect VPN service provider.
Some of the professional services that are provided by the VPN service provider are listed here:
- Payment plan:-
- The payment plan for any VPN service should be pocket friendly, and the payment methods should not be lengthy. Here are some of the top VPN services with their payment plan:
Brand Price Number of VPN servers Simultaneous connections Details
Hotspot Shield $12.99/mo.
Surf Shark $12.95/mo.
Private Internet Access $11.95/mo.
Norton Secure VPN $7.99/mo.
Payment plans of VPN service providers are generally monthly, just like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. VPN service providers’ payment method is subscription-based services, so one should pay the monthly payment at the starting of the month.
In some of the VPN service providers, the payment is through credit card, which is quite a good service for those using credit cards. This service makes it easy for those who have no time to pay the bills, easing their work. Sometimes VPN service providers also provide annual packs at low rates regarding monthly rates. This is again an ideal solution for those who want a yearly subscription, and this comes at low rates, which is quite good.
- Customer service:
- Like any other services, if the VPN service provider provides good customer service, it will attract the right customers. This service is one of the most searched services and essential services of VPN services. One should always have a VPN service provider’s best customer service and should be reliable customer support. The customer service must provide 24/7 service.
- Most customers prefer VPN service providers that offer a live chat because emails take time to answer. That’s why most of the customer providers live chat instead of emails. When it comes to VPN service providers’ customer service, customer support usually offers through channels like live chats, emails, and tickets. Despite all of the channels, the best one is live chat because it reacts instantly to your queries and the rest takes hours, and sometimes they take days.
- FREE TRIAL VPN:
- Some VPN services provide free trial VPN services for some days, mostly 30 days. This service is quite the best service provided by the VPN service provider. By this service, one should be sure either that particular VPN is useful or not for themselves. Sometimes, you choose a VPN service provider for yourself, and after using it, you get to know that it is not the best one. You should go to another VPN service provider. But if there is a free trial VPN service provider, it is easy to swap from one VPN service provider to another, and there is no wastage of money, or we can say there is no regret. But if there is no free trial VPN service provider which one you are using, there is regret and a waste of your money.
Some of the VPN service providers also provide a money-back guarantee, which is similar to free trial VPN services. In these types of services, the customer should have to pay the charge for one month, and if you are non-satisfied with the services, you will claim it, and you will get the money back to you the next month. This service also helps the customer to be satisfied.
Our top 5 VPN with free trial provider s are:
- Surf Shark
- Hotspot Shield
- User-friendly VPN service:
- This condition is fulfilled only when a provider fulfills all the above criteria. When a VPN service provider provides easy steps to use that particular VPN service, it is easy to use, and it becomes user friendly. Not every VPN service user is techy, so most of the users don’t use only because the provider has too long a process to use, and this makes it somewhat tricky to use; that’s why most of the users leave the good one and opt for the not so good one only because of the process. Therefore it is significant for the VPN service provider that using that particular service should be comfortable that everyone can use easily.
Above are the cons conditions and criteria which make a VPN service provider the best one. If any VPN service provider is good at all the requirements, it should become the ideal VPN service provider. Some of the perfect VPN service providers that evolve from the ideal ones are listed as:
- ExpressVPN: This VPN service provider is top-rated among all the VPN service providers. It has all the quality to become the best one, and it is easier to use, incredible speeds, excellent 24/7 customer service support, and broad compatibility across devices. It is compatible with unlimited devices.
- NordVPN: This VPN service provider comes second in the list of best VPN services. Its compatibility is to be said the best one. The privacy and security terms of this service provider are also very best.
- SurfShark: This VPN service provider comes third in the list of best VPN services. It is pocket friendly as well as qualifies all the qualities of becoming the ideal one.
- HotspotShield: This VPN service provider comes forth in the list of best VPN services. This VPN service provider provides the best and fastest speed at a very budget-friendly price and has the qualities of becoming the ideal one. It is also pretty easy to use.
- CyberGhost: This VPN service provider comes fifth in the list of best VPN services. It has 45 days money-back guarantee, which is quite the right specification for becoming the best one. Its server is widely spread. It is compatible with a maximum of 7 devices.