There are several VPN services that are available in the market and on the internet. VPN services are necessary for all internet users. There are a bunch of causes behind the use of VPN services. VPN services protect your identity on online platforms and your confidential data from online data breaching. While making a selection of VPN services, we have to check the details, features, privacy laws, pros and cons and its in-depth review. This will help you to select the best VPN services according to your requirements and needs. Fastest VPN is one such VPN service which is based in the Cayman Islands. It is good to have a complete and detailed Fastest VPN review.
To have a comprehensively Fastest VPN review, we must have an overview of Fastest VPN. We will discuss the details, features, pros and cons and more about this Fastest VPN service. As Fastest VPN is one of the tops picked VPN services worldwide, it provides the best protective policy laws. A VPN service will provide the freedom to surf on any web browser. This Fastest VPN review will go over the details, pros and cons, privacy laws, and features.
About Fastest VPN
Fastest VPN is a VPN service which is a company based in the Cayman Islands. There are no international surveillance alliances or data retention laws as it is based in the Cayman Islands. It is one of the most picked VPN services in the world. This VPN service allows its users and companies to surf the web browsers anonymously and privately worldwide. You can browse any web without any restrictions.
Fastest VPN has more than 250 servers in 37 countries. The headquarters of Fastest VPN is located in the Cayman Islands. This island doesn’t fall under any international surveillance alliances or data retention laws. So, no country can force you to hand over the data to them using this VPN. Cayman island also doesn’t have any mandatory data retention laws. This fastest VPN will keep all your secrets and confidential data safe.
Fastest VPN review: Its Features
Just like its name, Fastest VPN is actually among the fastest VPN services. Many outstanding features make Fastest VPN one of the top-rated VPN services in the market. In this Fastest VPN review, we will review all the fantastic features of the fastest VPN.
- The first features of Fastest VPN are it’s numerous servers worldwide. Fastest VPN has more than 250 servers in almost 37 countries. You can choose your VPN services from these spreading 250 servers.
- Another feature of Fastest VPN is its kill switch. A kill switch is a unique and awesome feature that some VPN services have. This feature will prevent you from being accidentally exposed. This kill switch will automatically disconnect the internet connection from your phone, laptop and computer until you restore your VPN connection. Reviewing this feature of Fastest VPN, we can say that this is the most stunning feature of Fastest VPN. Not all the VPN services have this kill switch, but Fastest VPN has this kill switch. Fastest VPN services have a passive kill switch protocol. In this type of kill switch, the VPN services automatically stop sending your traffic to others. It is a more secure way to stay safe while using the internet.
- One of the most discussed features of Fastest VPN is its high-speed servers which are P2P optimized. To have a comprehensively in-depth Fastest VPN review, we must review each quality of Fastest VPN. Fastest VPN uplifts a network of more than 250 high- speed servers across the globe. These high-speed servers are P2P optimized, which ensures its speed during torrenting. It means it is the best VPN service for surfing and torrenting, providing high speed for downloading. The uploading speed of this VPN is also great.
AES 256-bit encryption
- Fastest VPN also supports Advanced Encryption Standards of 256-Bit Encryption. It means Fastest VPN has multiple security protocols. These encryption protocols work amazingly. Let’s see how it works—the encryption protocol of Fastest VPN works in two ways. Firstly, IP security works in transport mode. During this mode, the Fastest VPN encrypts only messages itself present in data packages. But another way, IP security is Tunneling mode. During this mode, the fastest VPN will encrypt the whole data packages.
Does not log personal data
- Fastest VPN never keeps unnecessary data or logs them. It only keeps some data which is necessary for your payment purposes. This is a fantastic feature of the fastest VPN, which helps us rely on this VPN service. Fastest VPN only keeps your username, email and password as payment details. Another fantastic feature that makes this VPN service reliable is that it deletes all your information from their data to deactivate your account. Fastest VPN completely removes all your data from their data and makes you a complete ghost when you deactivate your account. But when you activate your same account, Fastest VPN provides you with the same IP address, which is disappointing. With the same IP address, it is easier to find you for the cybercriminals.
Tunneling mode of FastestVPN
- Fastest VPN added two kinds of tunneling mode, which is a split tunneling and intelligent Connect tunnelling. In split tunnelling of Fastest VPN, users can split the apps they want to route via VPN tunnel from those they wish to use without VPN. They can choose according to their requirements for using VPN tunnelling mode or without it. In the smart connect of Fastest VPN, it is easy to connect with the fastest available network and servers. The tunnelling mode of Fastest VPN will allow you to choose whether you want to stay on a public network or simultaneously privatize your network. This is one of the fantastic features of Fastest VPN.
Blocks unnecessary ads
- This is one of the best features in the Fastest VPN review. In this feature, Fastest VPN successfully blocks unnecessary ads from your operating devices. This feature will enable you to protect your device from harmful popping ads. This feature of Fastest VPN will prevent all the annoying and unnecessary ads from popping up on your operating screen. Fastest VPN is an Adblock VPN service.
- Generally, a VPN service is used to protect your device from malicious software or any other cyber threats. Fastest VPN also comes with this feature. Means it also protects your operating from malicious software. This VPN service will block all the malicious content from entering your operating device. This protection keeps your functional device safe from any cyber threats.
Fastest VPN enhances security with multiple folds with this impressive malware protection feature as we all know that malware can seriously damage our device. If it enters our VPN service, then it can damage all of our operating devices. So it is necessary to choose that VPN service which can save you from malicious content and software. Fastest VPN is one of those VPN services.
Fastest VPN review: Its speed and performance
In the Fastest VPN review, we have to discuss the speed and performance of Fastest VPN. As the speed and performance matters while selecting a VPN service. It is necessary to have an overview of the speed and performance of the Fastest VPN. Here we are discussing what the speed of Fastest VPN is? Is the performance of the fastest VPN good? To answer this, let’s discuss it in detail.
Speed of Fastest VPN
- The speed of Fastest VPN is quite good, just like its name. It is the fastest VPN services in the world. Our speed test found that Fastest VPN delivers the speed of more than 35 Mbps. This is the average speed of the Fastest VPN service. The speed test also serves a speed sometimes more than just 50 Mbps, which is also quite good for a VPN service. It is a quality VPN service, which provides a speed ranging from 35 Mbps to 50 Mbps. This range of speed is suitable for this VPN service. This speed is the upload speed of Fastest VPN.
- The downloading speed of Fastest VPN ranges from 20 Mbps to 40 Mbps. This speed is similar all across the globe. So if you switch your location or country, it will have a minimal impact on this VPN service’s speed. However, this speed of Fastest VPN service is quite and perfectly adequate for many of the situations. The Fastest VPN service provides similar speed across the world. So if your geographic location changes, it is possible that the speed of Fastest VPN service does not change. It is quite a good factor for this VPN service.
Performance of Fastest VPN
- Fastest VPN has quite well and excellent performance among all the VPN services. At the same time, testing fastest VPN on MacBook air and Windows with my optimized internet connection. The uploading and downloading speed of Fastest VPN differ from these speeds without Fastest VPN. The downloading and uploading speed slows down with the fastest VPN. This is not a bad performance.
- Many OTT platforms block this Fastest VPN, but it also manages to access some Netflix locations and Disney+, which appreciates performance for this VPN service. The ad-blocking feature of Fastest VPN also makes it perform well on any internet connection. The enhanced version of the fastest VPN is the blocking on VPN level, which means you don’t have to install any other application to block anything. All of this enhances the performance of Fastest VPN service. We can have this Fastest VPN review that the performance of the fastest VPN is quite well and great.
Fastest VPN review: Pros and cons of Fastest VPN
All the VPN services have some pros and some cons. No VPN is perfect. Here we will discuss the deep pros and cons in detail to have a complete detailed Fastest VPN review. First, let us discuss the advantages that are pros of Fastest VPN.
Pros of Fastest VPN
- You don’t need to hand over your confidential data to anyone as this VPN doesn’t fall under any international surveillance jurisdiction. This Fastest VPN service is a company based in the Cayman Islands. This is the most beneficial advantage of Fastest VPN service as we don’t have to worry about any country’s data retention laws. So no country’s regulations can force you to submit or hand over any of your data to them as Cayman islands don’t participate in any international surveillance.
- Another best advantage of Fastest VPN is its kill switch. Fastest VPN has an option of the kill switch, which makes us free from any worry of data leaking or breaching. If the Fastest VPN fails, then also your information and data are protected and safe. This is because the kill switch will automatically delete all your essential data from all the servers.
- Torrenting is also an advantage of having Fastest VPN service. This VPN service will allow you to torrent files with the use of this VPN service. It will prove you a safe torrenting option. Torrenting is a process or a system that is used for exchanging files across the internet. We don’t need to download any torrent app to exchange torrent files if we are using Fastest VPN. This feature is a must-have quality in any VPN service. This advantage will allow safe sharing of torrent files over the internet. Fastest VPN is the best VPN services for torrenting files.
- The performance of Fastest VPN is quite good on both Mac and Windows. This is a tremendous advantage for a VPN user. As they can have both of these devices on which they want to use VPN service. So the performance of any VPN service must be good on both operating systems. Fastest VPN works quite well on both of these operating systems.
- The speed of Fastest VPN is also good. It is similar in all of its server locations. This gives one significant advantage: if you Change your geographical location, the speed of the Fastest VPN service does not affect much. Fastest VPN service provides these fantastic advantages. The speed of Fastest VPN ranges from 30 Mbps to 50 Mbps. The speed of Fastest VPN doesn’t differ from one operating system to another one. The speed of Fastest VPN is the same on both Mac and Windows.
- Fastest VPN is compatible with 10 simultaneous device connections. This advantage provides you with ten devices at a time. This advantage is allowed with only one subscription plan. It is a fantastic advantage which also provides an unlimited amount of server switches. You can connect with 10 of your devices.
- Fastest VPN has a manual configuration which is compatible with almost all types of device brands. These brands can be Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Roku, Linux etc. This is an excellent advantage as we all have devices from different brands, so we need a VPN service compatible with all of these device brands. Fastest VPN service is such VPN service which is consistent with almost all the devices.
- Fastest VPN service is the most affordable VPN service among all the best VPN services. It just costs less than $10 a month.
Cons of Fastest VPN
Fastest VPN service doesn’t have many limitations. But it has some rules which the company’s following trails can improve. This VPN service doesn’t unblock some of the OTT platforms, such as Amazon Prime in some of the countries. It is also difficult sometimes to unblock the restrictions of Netflix also.
Fastest VPN review: The subscription plans
To have an in-depth Fastest VPN review, we should discuss the subscription plan of this VPN service. This will give us the idea of its working and performance according to the price point. Fastest VPN has many subscription plans, which all are much affordable than many other VPN services. Here we have listed the subscription plan according to their period
1-month subscription plan
- One month subscription plan for Fastest VPN costs just $10, which is quite affordable. This plan includes all the fantastic features of Fastest VPN service.
1-year subscription plan
- One year subscription plan of Fastest VPN costs just $29.95, which is an affordable deal. This deal breakage can cost only $2.49 for a month. This plan includes all the fantastic features of Fastest VPN service.
3-year subscription plan
- The 3-year subscription plan of Fastest VPN costs just $39.95, which is also an affordable deal. This deal breakage can cost only $1.11 for a month. This plan includes all the fantastic features of Fastest VPN service.
5 years subscription plan
- Five-year subscription plan of Fastest VPN costs just $40.00, which is an amazingly affordable deal. This deal breakage can cost only $0.66 for a month. This plan includes all the fantastic features of Fastest VPN service on such a cheap deal. This is the most affordable deal amongst all the subscription plans.
These subscription plans come with a money-back guarantee, which is again the best deal for trying a new VPN service. This Fastest VPN service provides a 15 days money-back guarantee with all its subscription plans.
Privacy of Fastest VPN services
The encryption of data of this Fastest VPN service follows the advanced Encryption protocol. This works under the terms of high privacy and security. The data sent from a sender will get encrypted and only decrypts when it reaches the Recipient of the data. The protocol of encryption is successful for every user of the Fastest VPN service. The transmission of data through a network of internet protocols. These transmission protocols of Fastest VPN are both secure and fast.
Different Transmission Protocols used by Fastest VPN
There are various combinations of transmission protocols that are used by Fastest VPN service. All these protocols are responsible for storing data from one device and connection to another one. These protocols are:
- IKEv2 – This stands for Internet Key Exchange version 2. This protocol is responsible for restoring your connection after the disconnection of your VPN services. This type of protocol is best for those who continuously change their network from Wi-Fi to mobile data.
- L2TP- This stands for layer 2 tunnelling protocol. This protocol is responsible for creating a safe tunnel to exchange data and information. This protocol combines with the encryption protocol and creates a secure and safe VPN tunnel and clients.
- SSTP- This stands for Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol. This protocol is responsible for creating a secure tunnel for most firewalls. This protocol is only used on a Windows operating system.
- TCP- This stands for Transmission Control Protocol. This protocol is responsible for the transportation of data to its good receiver. This protocol guides the whole process in the Fastest VPN service for the transmission of data and information.
- UDP- This stands for user datagram protocol. This protocol is responsible for sending the datagram from the actual server or sender. UDP confirms which data package is going through which tunnel or which process. This protocol is used before the TCP.
These protocols combine to work together to secure data transmission from your server to another server. Fastest VPN uses all of these protocols while exchanging data from one server to another. This is an important point to review in the Fastest VPN review. The transfer protocol is the safety protocol of Fastest VPN service.
We can conclude from this detailed Fastest VPN review that Fastest VPN service is one of the fastest and the best VPN services. This review article detailed all the features, pros and cons, privacy terms, subscription plan, and the transfer protocol of Fastest VPN service. This all will help you to get a complete comprehensive Fastest VPN review. Fastest VPN service is a good VPN service because of its features which have been listed above. It can be said from this Fastest VPN review that this VPN service is amongst the fastest and effective VPN services.
- Does Fastest VPN provide a trial plan?
- Yes, Fastest VPN service does provide a trial plan. This VPN service offers a 15 days money-back guarantee, which is like a trial plan.
- Does Fastest VPN support Netflix and Disney+ in all the countries?
- No, Fastest VPN doesn’t support Netflix and Disney+ in all the countries. It only supports these platforms in some countries like the UK, USA etc.
- When do the Customer support services are available for Fastest VPN service?
- The Customer support services of Fastest VPN is available 24×7. The service is quick responsive through calls and chats too.